Congratulations to all Drass employees that were interested in taking advantage of the 3 months English course at Wall Street Institute that we’ve made available.
How to start your course:
1. Go to Kate’s office to collect your coupon.
2. Call Wall Street to make an appointment for your level test. Tel: 0586 422684
3. Organize your course directly with the school.
Location of the school: http://www.wallstreet.it/livorno/dove-siamo/
Remember that the course consists of:
- Entrance test to check your level (your course will be relative to your level);
- Unlimited self-study at the school using computers/listening materials – followed by ‘meetings’ with teachers to check your progress;
- 4 lessons with a teacher (max. 4 people per group)
- Additional complementary lessons;
- Social club activities (film nights etc – all in English to improve your conversation skills);
- Online activities which can also be accessed from your PC at home.
NB: you would benefit from this course if you are:
- interested in improving your grammar and vocabulary,
- VERY MOTIVATED and happy to study alone, rather than in a group.
This course is 90% ‘self-study’ so if you not make the effort to go to the school regularly and take part in all of the lessons, it would be a waste of your time and money.
Happy learning! :)